Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi reiterated an Outperform rating and EUR2.50 price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Raised to GBP p 6,910 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!