Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral Rating on Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (JIAXF)
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Credit Suisse analyst Yang Luo reiterated a Neutral rating and HK$17.00 price target on Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (OTC: JIAXF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY10,000 at Morgan Stanley
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!