Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral Rating on Cosmos Pharmaceuticals Corp. (3349:JP) (CSMYF)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Credit Suisse analyst Takahiro Kazahaya reiterated a Neutral rating and JPY17,300.00 price target on Cosmos Pharmaceuticals Corp. (3349:JP) (OTC: CSMYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (UUGRY) PT Raised to GBP10.30 at Credit Suisse
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.70 at Credit Suisse
- Capital & Counties plc (CAPC:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.55 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!