Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral Rating on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi reiterated a Neutral rating and EUR2.50 price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Stifel Canada
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades BCE Inc. (BCE:CN) (BCE) to Buy, Following Earnings
- Sodexo (SW:FP) (SDXAY) PT Raised to EUR87 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!