Citi Upgrades Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) to Buy
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Citi analyst Martin Wilkie upgraded Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (OTC: ALSMY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of EUR55.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Ramsay Health Care Limited (RHC:AU) (RMSYF) to Outperform (2)
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Tecnicas Reunidas SA (TRE:SM ) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd (9706:JP) (JTTRY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!