Citi Resumes Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LN) (MLSPF) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Citi analyst Edward Maravanyika resumes coverage on Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LN) (OTC: MLSPF) with a Buy rating and a price target of GBP1.85.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Acotec Scientific Holdings Ltd (6669:HK) at Overweight
- Summit Insights Assumes ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,350 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!