Citi Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Citi analyst Klas Bergelind reiterated a Sell rating and EUR57.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Barclays
- Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Raised to NT$58.50 at Macquarie
- ALS Ltd. (ALQ:AU) (CPBLF) PT Raised to AUD14.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!