Citi Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Citi analyst Klas Bergelind reiterated a Sell rating and EUR57.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma (4506:JP) (DNPUF) PT Raised to JPY1,700 at Credit Suisse
- HSBC Downgrades Burberry Group PLC (BRBY:LN) (BBRYF) to Hold
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Raised to HK$18.20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!