Citi Reiterates Neutral Rating on Puradelta Lestari (DMAS:IJ) (PTPLF)
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Citi analyst Felicia Asrinanda Barus reiterated a Neutral rating and R$265.00 price target on Puradelta Lestari (DMAS:IJ) (OTC: PTPLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
- Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (DWAHY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (HTNGF) PT Lowered to HK$6.87 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!