Citi Reiterates Buy Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Citi analyst Angus Tweedie reiterated a Buy rating and EUR120.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (GCTAF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at UBS
- Aecon Group Inc. (ARE:CN) (AEGXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$24 at Stifel Canada
- Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (SFFYF) PT Lowered to EUR52 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!