Citi Reiterates Buy Rating on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Citi analyst Alicia Yap reiterated a Buy rating and HK$876.00 price target on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (OTC: TCEHY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY)
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,350 at Jefferies
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $35 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!