Citi Reiterates Buy Rating on Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (JIAXF)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Citi analyst Jack Shang reiterated a Buy rating and HK$15.90 price target on Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (OTC: JIAXF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group Ltd (SKC:NZ) PT Raised to NZD3.95 at UBS
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Raised to CHF3,000 at Berenberg
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Money Forward Inc (3994:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!