Citi Reiterates Buy Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Citi analyst Jeff Chung reiterated a Buy rating and HK$57.90 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- UOB Kay Hian Upgrades AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) to Buy
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC:CN) (MFC) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!