Citi Reiterates Buy Rating on Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (DSITF)
- Wall Street set to drop at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
Citi reiterated a Buy rating and GBP1.15 price target on Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (OTC: DSITF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at Stifel Canada
- Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (GBNXF) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at CIBC
- CLSA Downgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!