Canaccord Genuity Starts WeedMD (WMD:CN) (WDDMF) at Spec. Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Canaccord Genuity analyst Shaan Mir initiates coverage on WeedMD (WMD:CN) (OTC: WDDMF) with a Spec. Buy rating and a price target of Cdn$0.60.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
- Carlisle (CSL) PT Raised to $205 at Jefferies on Improving Demand Trends and Capital Deployment
- Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $290 at Jefferies After Raising CV19 PCR Testing Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!