Canaccord Genuity Starts Cresco Labs Inc. (CL:CN) (CRLBF) at Spec. Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Derek Dley initiates coverage on Cresco Labs Inc. (CL:CN) (OTC: CRLBF) with a Spec. Buy rating and a price target of Cdn$14.00.
Shares of Cresco Labs Inc. closed at Cdn$6.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Power-on Stall: Downgrading Stock Market View to 'Neutral' as it is Time to Take Some Profits - Canaccord Genuity
- Citi Starts Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) at Buy
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!