Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Hold Rating on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF)
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Canaccord Genuity analyst John Bereznicki reiterated a Hold rating and Cdn$0.65 price target on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at BMO Capital
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!