CLSA Upgrades PT Gudang Garam Tbk (GGRM:JK) (GGNPF) to Underperform (4)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
CLSA analyst Merlissa Trisno upgraded PT Gudang Garam Tbk (GGRM:JK) (OTC: GGNPF) from Sell (5) to Underperform (4) with a price target of IDR37,500.00 (from IDR37,500.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) to Neutral
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd. (4063:JP) (SHECY) PT Raised to JPY23,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Waskita Karya Persero Tbk PT (WSKT:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR850 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!