CLSA Upgrades Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to Underperform (4)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
CLSA analyst Amyn Pirani upgraded Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) from Sell (5) to Underperform (4) with a price target of INR2,450.00 (from INR2,450.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades EVRAZ Plc (EVR:LN) (EVRZF) to Overweight
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!