CLSA Starts Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (MSMKF) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Nigel Muston initiates coverage on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (OTC: MSMKF) with a Buy rating and a price target of JPY5,600.00.
Shares of Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd closed at JPY45.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Symphony Ltd (SKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,460 at Investec
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Lowered to CHF350 at Credit Suisse
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Lowered to EUR13 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!