CLSA Starts HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) at Outperform (2)
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Adarsh Parasrampuria initiates coverage on HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) with a Outperform (2) rating and a price target of INR3,150.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Humana (HUM) at Equal Weight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Assumes Molina Healthcare (MOH) at Underweight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!