CLSA Reiterates Sell (5) Rating on China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
CLSA analyst Hans Fan reiterated a Sell (5) rating and HK$4.44 price target on China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (OTC: CMAKY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,510 at Morgan Stanley
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR560 at Elara Securities India
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!