CLSA Reiterates Outperform (2) Rating on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO)
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
CLSA analyst Ken Shin reiterated an Outperform (2) rating and HK$9.50 price target on CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- McMillan Shakespeare Ltd. (MMS:AU) PT Raised to AUD14.10 at Credit Suisse
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at Scotiabank
- Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral Rating on Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!