CLSA Reiterates Buy (1) Rating on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (MSMKF)
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Margin Call Alert: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Falling Below $400 Would Force Elon Musk to Sell 13 Million Shares of EV Maker to Fund Twitter (TWTR) Deal - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Wall Street Positive on Broadcom's (AVGO) Potential $60 Billion Deal for VMWare (VMW)
CLSA analyst Nigel Muston reiterated a Buy (1) rating and JPY6,500.00 price target on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (OTC: MSMKF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casio Computer Co Ltd. (6952:JP) (CSIOF) PT Lowered to JPY1,500 at Citi
- Minor International PCL (MINT:TB) PT Raised to THB40 at Citi
- Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) PT Raised to JPY2,400 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!