CLSA Assumes ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (ASX) at Outperform (2)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
CLSA analyst Sam Kao assumes coverage on ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (NYSE: ASX) with a Outperform (2) rating and a price target of NT$104.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.45 at Societe Generale
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.15 at Societe Generale
- Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd. (2875:JP) (TSUKF) PT Lowered to JPY4,900 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!