CIBC Reiterates Outperformer Rating on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang reiterated an Outperformer rating and Cdn$22.00 price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!