CIBC Reiterates Neutral Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
CIBC analyst Robert Bek reiterated a Neutral rating and Cdn$26.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Canaccord Genuity
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR49 at Citi
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP18.25 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!