CIBC Reiterates Neutral Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
CIBC analyst Robert Bek reiterated a Neutral rating and Cdn$26.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Deutsche Bank
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$300 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!