BofA Securities Upgrades Petroleo Brasileiro SA (PETR4:BZ) (PBR) to Neutral
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Frank McGann upgraded Petroleo Brasileiro SA (PETR4:BZ) (NYSE: PBR) from Underperform to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs