Bernstein Starts Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) at Market Perform
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Bernstein analyst Robin Zhu initiates coverage on Alibaba (9988:HK) (NYSE: BABA) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of HK$270.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) at Equalweight
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. (1114:HK) (BCAUY) to Sell (5)
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts DexCom (DXCM) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!