Bernstein Reiterates Outperform Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Bernstein analyst Robin Zhu reiterated an Outperform rating and HK$20.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- StarHub Ltd. (STH:SP) (SRHBY) PT Raised to SGD1.41 at Macquarie
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,450 at Macquarie
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!