Bernstein Reiterates Outperform Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Bernstein analyst Robin Zhu reiterated an Outperform rating and HK$20.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$81 at RBC Capital
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$118 at RBC Capital
- ARC Resources Ltd. (ARX:CN) (AETUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!