Berenberg Starts Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (SMFKY) at Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Berenberg analyst Eoghan Reid initiates coverage on Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (OTC: SMFKY) with a Buy rating and a price target of GBP47.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Jet2 plc (JET2:LN) at Overweight
- Societe Generale Upgrades Melia Hotels International SA (MEL:SM) (SMIZF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!