Berenberg Reiterates Hold Rating on Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF)
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Berenberg reiterated a Hold rating and GBP0.50 price target on Marston's (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR1,283 at Goldman Sachs
- Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!