Berenberg Reiterates Buy Rating on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Berenberg analyst Andrew Gollan reiterated a Buy rating and GBP7.50 price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP p 280 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Mainstreet Equity Corp. (MEQ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$110 at TD Securities
- Virbac SA (VIRP:FP) (VRBCF) PT Raised to EUR405 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!