Barclays Upgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Equalweight
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Barclays analyst Lydia Rainforth upgraded Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR10.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Air China Ltd. (753:HK) (AIRYY) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!