Barclays Upgrades Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays analyst Amit Goel upgraded Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (NYSE: CS) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Upgrades Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) to Action List Buy
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$26.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Berenberg Upgrades Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) to Hold