Barclays Starts TT Electronics Plc. (TTG:LN) (TTGPF) at Overweight
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Barclays analyst Jonathan Hurn initiates coverage on TT Electronics Plc. (TTG:LN) (OTC: TTGPF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP2.80.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Squarespace (SQSP) at Market Outperform
- Public Bank Bhd (PBK:MK) (PBLOF) PT Raised to MYR4.60 at CLSA
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Squarespace (SQSP) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!