Barclays Starts Recordati SpA (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Equalweight
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Barclays analyst Brian Balchin initiates coverage on Recordati SpA (REC:IM) (OTC: RCDTF) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of EUR50.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cadence Designs (CDNS) at Buy
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity
- Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) PT Raised to EUR27 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!