Barclays Starts Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) at Overweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Barclays analyst Ivan Bokhmat initiates coverage on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP3.91.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Starts PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (INCO:IJ) (PTNDF) at Overweight
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Perpetua Resources (PPTA) at Buy
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QABSY) PT Raised to AUD7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!