Barclays Starts Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Barclays analyst Ivan Bokhmat initiates coverage on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP3.91.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD49.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!