Barclays Starts Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Barclays initiates coverage on Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (OTC: BNCZF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of EUR2.20.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts Nuvve Holding Corp. (NVVE) at Buy and $19 PT
- Scotiabank Starts Dialogue Health Technologies Inc (CARE:CN) at Sector Outperform
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!