Barclays Reiterates Underweight Rating on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF)
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Barclays analyst Matthew Murphy reiterated an Underweight rating and Cdn$10.00 price target on Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (OTC: LUNMF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan Motor Co Ltd. (7201:JP) (NSANY) PT Lowered to JPY570 at Goldman Sachs
- WH Smith (SMWH:LN) (WHTPF) PT Raised to GBP21 at RBC Capital
- Macquarie Reiterates Outperform Rating on Kasikornbank PCL (KBANK:TB) (KPCPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!