Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Wall Street stumbles on rising Treasury yields, inflation worries
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
Barclays analyst Mathieu Robilliard reiterated an Overweight rating and GBP1.70 price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reiterates Conviction Buy Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Berenberg Upgrades SES SA (SESG:FP) (SGBAF) to Buy
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!