Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
Barclays analyst Mathieu Robilliard reiterated an Overweight rating and GBP1.70 price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd (4552:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Calbee (2229:JP) (CLBEY) to Equalweight
- Barclays Upgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!