Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF)
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Barclays analyst Nabil Ahmed reiterated an Overweight rating and CHF485.00 price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) to Neutral
- Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) PT Raised to SEK46 at UBS
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR19 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!