Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF)
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
Barclays analyst Pierre Rousseau reiterated an Overweight rating and CHF485.00 price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) to Buy 'Given its attractive trading valuation'
- Workman Co Ltd (7564:JP) (WKISF) PT Lowered to JPY5,700 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Trend Micro Incorporated (4704:JP) (TMICY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!