Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF)
- Wall Street falls after open on rate hike woes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Barclays reiterated an Overweight rating and CHF500.00 price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (601628:CH) (LFC) PT Raised to HK$27 at Jefferies
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) PT Raised to RMB25.30 at Jefferies
- Akbank TAS (AKBNK:TI) PT Raised to TRY10.63 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!