Barclays Reiterates Overweight Rating on Assura Plc. (AGR:LN) (ARSSF)
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Q4 Guidances Misses
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Barclays reiterated an Overweight rating and GBP0.87 price target on Assura Plc. (AGR:LN) (OTC: ARSSF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Credit Suisse
- Torex Gold Resources (TXG:CN) (TORXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQXFF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!