Barclays Reiterates Equalweight Rating on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY)
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Barclays analyst Lydia Rainforth reiterated an Equalweight rating and EUR12.00 price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR184 at HSBC
- Zurich Insurance Group AG (ZURN:SW) (ZURVY) PT Raised to CHF492 at HSBC
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.50 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!