Barclays Reiterates Equalweight Rating on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Barclays analyst Matthew Murphy reiterated an Equalweight rating and Cdn$23.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!