Barclays Reiterates Equalweight Rating on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Barclays analyst Matthew Murphy reiterated an Equalweight rating and Cdn$23.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$191 at Morgan Stanley
- Macquarie Upgrades Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd. (8801:JP) (MTSFY) to Outperform
- Toray Industries, Inc (3402:JP) (TRYIY) PT Raised to JPY800 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!