Barclays Reiterates Equalweight Rating on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Barclays analyst Matthew Murphy reiterated an Equalweight rating and Cdn$20.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR715 at Goldman Sachs
- PetroChina Co Ltd (H-Shares) (857:HK) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!